Standard Chartered Interest rates from 11- 17%
Standard Chartered offers personal loan up to Rs. 50 Lakhs with minimal documentation and instant approval. Apply now through their quick and easy process!
Standard Chartered Personal Loan
Make use of Personal loans from Standard Chartered Bank to achieve your life goals. The interest rates begin at 11.49%. Standard Chartered Bank Personal loan has no restrictions on usage and comes with the benefit of having no collateral. The maximum amount that you can borrow is Rs. 50 Lakhs.
Features of Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- Available for both salaried and self-employed professionals
- Get instant approval after applying for a personal loan
- Approval of application and KYC process completion through video
- Need just minimal documentation like identity proof and address proof
- Get loan amount from minimum 1 Lakh to maximum 50 Lakhs INR
- The loan will be disbursed from 4-5 days from the day of application
- Get 50% discount on application fee when applying online
- Flexible repayment tenure from 12 months to 60 months
- Part payment option available upt0 25% of your outstanding balance
Eligibility criteria for Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- To apply for Standard Chartered Personal loan, you would need the following:
- The minimum monthly salary be more than Rs.20, 000.
- The minimum and maximum age of eligibility is 22 years and 58 years respectively.
- The applicant must either be self-employed or salaried.
Types of Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- Marriage Loan – Make sure the grandness of the marriage isn’t compromised a bit with Marriage loans upto Rs. 50 Lakhs
- Travel Loans – Enjoy vacations and make memories with travel loans at comfortable rate of interest
- Loan against securities – Combine your debts into single low interest loan. Interest is not charged unless the debt amount is actually utilized
- Loan against Fixed Deposits – Apply for loans against fixed deposits and manage your finances seamlessly. Enjoy flexing borrowing facility
- Payroll overdraft service – With this facility, get a overdraft facility on your salary account at a low interest rate of 15.5% per annum
Documents required for Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- Proof of identity – Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Photo PAN Card, Photo Ration Card, etc.
- Proof of Address – Passport, Utility Bills, Rental Agreement letter, Driving License, Insurance Policy, Ration Card,
- Last one-month salary slip and 3 months bank statement for salaried
- Last two-year income tax return and 6 months bank statement for self-employed
Prequalified Personal Loan
Prequalified Personal Loans are offered to customers with a clean credit record, subject to a few conditions. Prequalified loans from Standard Chartered bank come with premium benefits such as low interest rates and minimal documentation. Selected customers can get loans upto Rs. 30 Lakhs with minimal interest rates.
Charges in Standard Chartered personal loan
|Interest rates||From 11.5%|
|Loan Processing Charges||Upto 2.25% of Loan amount + taxes, 50% discount for applying online|
|Late Payment charges||Rs. 495 + Taxes|
|Loan Tenure||1-5 years|
How to Apply for a Loan at Standard Chartered Bank?
Get your loan approved in 4 simple steps,
- Check if you have a pre-approved loan offer from them or apply through here
- Visit https://www.fincover.com/banking/loan/personal/ and select Standard Chartered Banl
- Enter all the required information as requested and Submit your personal loan application
- Check if your personal loan is approved with the reference no provided
- If approved and verified, the loan will disbursed in few days