Terms & Conditions
FinTech website www.Fincover.com offers a platform for the customers to choose and buy from a range of insurance policies and other financial products across different domains.
We are not an insurance company offering insurance policies. Fincover is a licensed Insurance Broking Company holding an IRDAI license to sell insurance policies of multiple insurance providers online.
Insurance companies provide the information provided here on policies and Fincover does not bear responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information.
Customers buying policies from our platform must remember that Fincover does not hold liability for their choice of insurance policies. It is up to the customers to read and thoroughly understand the information provided in the policy documents which are issued by the insurance companies. If you have any doubt about the product, please seek advice from our Insurance Support Officers or the relevant insurance provider of your choice.
Fincover may pass your personal information to the insurance provider and other banks/NBFCs according to the product you choose to buy. However, we do not guarantee the timeline of arrival of policy documents or whether you receive the product that you have selected.
Fincover is only a platform which helps you choose and purchase insurance policies and collects the premium on behalf of the insurance provider of your choice. The acceptance of your proposal is subject to the discretion of the insurer who may have specific validation policies which we do not have control over. However, we will ensure you get a refund if your policy is not issued.
We reserve the right to update, alter or modify some sections on the website without any notice to the customer. It is up to the customer to review these terms and conditions documents periodically and take note of the modifications. Your continued use after amendments means that you express your consent to them.
Fincover may pass your personal information to the insurance provider and other banks/NBFCs according to the product you choose to buy. However, we do not guarantee the timeline of arrival of policy documents or whether you receive the product that you have selected. We cannot assume liability on circumstances where issuance of policy documents gets delayed.
Fincover is the only platform which helps you in collecting the premium amount on behalf of the insurance provider that you have chosen to buy the policy. The acceptance of policy is subject to the discretion of the insurer who may have specific validation policies which we do not have control over. However, we will ensure you get a refund if there is no issuance of the plan.
We reserve the right to update, alter or modify some sections here without any notice to the customer. It is up to the customer to review these terms and conditions document periodically and take note of the modifications. Your continued use after the amendment of changes means that you express your consent regards to the information provided here.
By using our services, you agree that we are selling insurance policies that are only as available, contrary to framing them entirely from our end. It means we do not warrant,
- That the use of our resources will match your expectations
- Uninterrupted and timely availability of all the resource
- That all the information obtained by using our resources is reliable and accurate
- That downloads from the website will not harm your computer in any way.
We are not responsible for the choices made by you with regard to your purchasing, according to the maximum extent permitted by the law. It is up to the users to research their purchases. You can always clarify with the insurance provider any doubts about the policy. The issuance of the policy lies entirely in the hands of the insurance provider after their verification process.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, services, resources and tools that we provide, you agree to these resources only according to the purposes intended by these Terms and conditions and applicable laws/ regulations.
- To utilize our resources you may need to provide us with certain information such as name, address, Aadhar number and registration details of your motor vehicle. You agree that you will give the correct and updated information.
- By providing us with these details, you authorize us on your behalf to access records from institutions such as Aadhar and the Road Transport Organization (RTO).
- You must assume responsibility for keeping your login details for the website secure and are responsible for all the activities happening in your account.
- Trying to access information by any other means other than what we offer is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not attempt to obtain or corrupt any information using automated bots or any other unethical methods, nor engage in activity that harms our servers and databases. You agree that you may have to face criminal or civil liabilities from the court of law if you are found to have violated these terms.
- You will not attempt to reproduce, copy, plagiarize or resell our resources in any other way.
- You assume full responsibility for any losses or damages that we may directly or indirectly endure due to unauthorized or unethical activities conducted by you.
Being a customer, you may gain access to several communication tools across different channels in our website such as blog comments, forums, discussion boards, chat feature, reviews and social media spaces. Such content posted by you (termed User Generated Content) may not be pre-screened all the time. By having access to the communication tools, you agree that you will not share, upload, post any content that is:
- Illegal, offensive, obscene, defamatory, abusive, intimidating, racist, harassing and other distasteful content.
- Post content or images that infringes patent, copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Trying to solicit the fellow customers for your advantage.
- Impersonating or duplicating other persons including but not limited to, creating sock puppet accounts, stealing user information, and identity thefts. provider of your choice.
- We do not assume any responsibility for the user-generated content. We reserve the right to delete content which, in our opinion, violates the Terms mentioned here.
- You agree that the content you post here becomes the property of Fincover, which gives us a royalty-free right to edit, modify, display and distribute them any time. However, your personal information is safe and we don't share it with any third party.
You agree to indemnify Fincover and its subsidiaries, employees harmless from any demand or claim that includes attorney fees and court fees, made by any third party due to the user-generated content which is in violation with our terms and conditions.
By visiting our website and accessing the information, services, resources and tools that we provide, you agree to these resources only according to the purposes intended by this Terms and conditions and applicable laws/regulations.
Along with the Limitation of Warranties given above, you agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid for the use of our products and services. Fincover will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or exemplary damages incurred by you as the result of using our resources.
All content available at our website, including text, images, graphics and logos are intellectual property rights of Fincover and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Users may not attempt to use any such licensed information without prior written approval from us.