Life Insurance Policy
Compare and Buy Life Insurance Quotes from 15+Insurers @ One Place. Save more on premiums and get Tax Benefits
What is Life Insurance?
Life insurance is a legal sign-up between the policyholder and the life insurance company by which the company will pay a sum of money in return for the premiums paid after the policyholder’s accidental death. The money is given to the nominee mentioned by the policyholder in the contract. The insurance acts as a financial shield for one’s family members. The policyholder has to make regular premiums to the insurance company for the policy to enjoy the benefits of the policy.
Life Insurance also serves another purpose – it provides financial protection to the insurer’s family after his/her demise and has options such as long-term savings for your financial and retirement plan. Fincover has a collection of the best insurance policies in the market under one roof.
Life Insurance Companies
Best Life Insurance Policy
- Term Life Insurance is a basic form of insurance. According to this term insurance policy product, the sum assured by the insurance company will be given to the nominee mentioned by the policyholder in case the policyholder dies during the policy period.
- The death benefit is either paid in a lump sum or monthly. If the policyholder outlives the coverage period, he/she receives no payout.
- The most important aspect of this insurance is that validity is not a defined one. Contrary to the time period defined by the term insurance plans, this plan offers insurance to the holders as long as he lives.
- Few companies have capped the upper age limit to 100. Along with the life cover amount assured, bonuses (if any) are paid to the nominee after the insurer's demise.
- The endowment plan can also act as an investment . The endowment plan is a plan that comes with the benefit of saving, it is also known as guaranteed return plan.
- It is a combination of life coverage and savings plans. It helps you save over a specific period, so you get a lump sum payout upon the policy's maturity period. If the insurer's demise, the policy holder's nominee receives the sum assured payouts. The main reason people choose endowment plans in large is its low-risk factor.
- A unit-linked insurance plan, abbreviated as ULIP, is a perfect blend of investment and insurance plans. This plan comes with a long-term investment opportunity with valuable returns. You can find a range of ULIP Life Insurance plans at Fincover.
- Under this plan, the insurer's premium is partly used as a life insurance cover, and the remainder is invested in market funds like debts, bonds, and equities based on the insurer's choice. The investment option lies entirely in the hands of the buyers as they reserve the right to choose where to invest.
- Retirement plans help people build a retirement corpus. Typically, retirement plans provide payouts on an installment basis or a one-time lump sum payout after the plan's maturity.
- If the insurer dies within the coverage period, their nominees will receive a one-time payout, the pre-decided while opting for the policy.
- Child plans are the best plan to generate funds for the policy holder's children. Child plans are immensely beneficial for your children during their various growth stages.
- Whether for a college education or a wedding, you can receive a huge payout upon the plan's maturity.
- Money-Back Plans are designed for those people who want their investments to be accompanied by a share of liquidity.
- Under these plans, a stipulated percentage of the sum assured is paid to the policyholders in pre-decided intervals.
Benefits of Life Insurance
Why should you buy Life insurance?
- Better Understanding of your requirements
- Multiple options with options for comparison
- High benefits at Low Premium
- Value for money
- Better Fund Management
- Timely reminders for renewals
- 24/7 Customer care to help you with support and claims
There are several reasons why you should apply
#bestlifeinsurance Top 10 Life insurance companies in India 2023 Life