Legal and Admin policy
By registering and using our platform WWW.FINCOVER.COM, you authorize Fincover (including our representatives, affiliates and business partners) to contact your email or phone and offer you services about the product and let us impart information about products and various promotional offers. As a result of this, you authorize Fincover to contact you even if you have registered for DND or NCPR. This authorization is valid as long as you maintain a relationship with us.
When you register on our platform, Fincover requires you to provide certain personal information like first name, last name, email, phone number and your city. We will use this information to send SMS and email notifications about our services. Hence, by registering, you authorize us to send emails and text alerts with login details and other promotional material.
We use the information we collect to:
- Process orders placed by you
- Respond to your queries
- Carry out our obligations related to agreements with our business partners
- Resolve your questions related to any service / product availed from us
- Intimate you about special offers and promotions
We may also inform you about new services or products including products from our business partners (Insurance companies, Banks, NBFCs or Fund houses) or offers and information from third parties with whom we have tie-ups
- To improve our services with information obtained directly and through our business partners
- To send you notices and alerts regarding your usage of services on this website.
- Use of some features of this website will require you to provide personally identifiable information under the section.
By agreeing to this Legal Policy, you authorize that Fincover may share your information with our associated third parties/ partners without your specific consent in the following limited instances:
- When requested by law or government agency for identification, investigation, detection or prosecution of offences by the registrant, in order to comply with the laws and regulations.
- We propose to share this information with our group companies and we ensure that the companies receiving this information agree to process the data based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy.
- Fincover may avail the services of third-party companies to serve ads to customers during their visit. These companies may use personal information of the user during their visit to our website to provide ads about their products and services which may be of interest to the user.
- Fincover may transfer your details to another company in the event of our company being acquired or merged with them.
Cookies are pieces of data stored in the user's computer for identification purposes. We reserve the right to use both session Id and persistent cookies. Session cookies are erased after you terminate the session by logging out. A persistent cookie is a small text file that tracks the user's preferences while visiting the website. Cookies used on the website do not have personally identifiable information.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is the international standard for information security. By availing this certification, we make sure we comply with the highest standards of security. Our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certificate number - 748.
Log files contain IP addresses, browser information, ISP, platform, date and time and number of clicks and track user's movements on the website and their broad demographic information. They are used for improving our services and for marketing and analytics purposes.
At Fincover, we employ the most sophisticated security measures to protect your personal information. We ensure your data is secure and have taken steps to prevent unlawful use and accidental damage to it.
Your personal data will be stored, collected and managed by Fincover Private Limited.
Fincover may use a third-party advertising agency to serve ads and these companies may use your information (excluding personal information) about your visits for targeted advertisement. For example, they may serve ads on products that may interest you based on your previous visits. The data is collected using a pixel tag, which is the standard tool used by many websites and no personal details are collected during these processes.