Buy two-wheeler/bike Insurance Policy
Get Your Bike Insured against all kinds of damages with a comprehensive bike insurance policy. Insure now and stay protected for a longer period.
What is two-wheeler/bike insurance?
Your bike is your most prized possession. Whether you show off in front of friends or rely upon it to travel to work or with family, it is a valuable part of your life.
A Two-wheeler insurance plan protects your bike. If it gets damaged or stolen, you can get compensation to repair or replace it.
If an accident occurs while riding it, you or somebody else can get injured. There can be damage to their vehicle or property, or unfortunately, somebody may lose their life. An insurance policy will come to the rescue in any of these situations.
Need for a two-wheeler/bike insurance
One insurance cover for your bike is compulsory under the law. Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 states that any motorized vehicle on public roads in India should have third-party liability insurance. This covers you against any claim that can be made by third persons on you for injuries, damage or death related to your bike. Ride your bike without it, and you will face a heavy fine.
- Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 states that any motorized vehicle plying on public roads in India should have third-party liability insurance. Third-party liability insurance cover for your bike is compulsory under the law.
- This covers you against any claim that can be made by third party drivers on you for injuries, damage or death related to your bike. If you ride your bike without it, you will have to face a heavy fine.
- Buying at Fincover is the easiest way to buy a two-wheeler insurance policy. In just a few seconds, you can buy or renew a policy online.
- We provide you options to compare and study the terms and premium rates of multiple insurance providers so that you can choose the best policy for your bike.
Why you choose Fincover?
Like Car Insurance purchase, buying a two-wheeler insurance online is easy at Fincover. It takes only a few minutes to buy or renew a policy. Fincover helps you study and compare the offers of multiple insurance providers, so you can choose the best policy.
Minimises repair cost
The primary need for insurance is to ensure financial support at the time of accident or theft. It also acts as a financial backup to cover the financial loss caused to any third party vehicle/ individual.
Types of two-wheeler/bike insurance
Comprehensive Two-wheeler policy
Several useful add-on covers are available at extra cost that will enhance your policy’s value.
Covers repair/ service charges for consumables like lubricants, engine oil and nuts.
If your bike breaks down during travel and you need assistance moving it to a garage, this optional cover will come to your rescue 24*7.
No claim bonus protection
If you have a claim-free year on your bike insurance, you get a significant discount on your bike insurance renewal premium.
Medical expense cover
This add-on cover helps you meet your medical expenses if you have an accident.
Key protection cover
Have you lost the original key to your bike and paid through your nose for a replacement? If you have this add-on cover, it takes care of that expense.
Pillion rider accident cover
A comprehensive bike policy covers the owner or driver of the bike. This add-on provides a personal accident cover for the pillion rider.
Return to invoice
If your bike is damaged beyond repair or stolen, then the insurance company will pay the Insured Declared Value, which is the bike's market value after depreciation.
Vehicles depreciate in value, so your claim amount will be reduced to that extent. Take this add-on cover, and you can claim the full cost of your bike.
Benefits of Two-Wheeler insurance
Features of two-wheeler/bike insurance
Here are some technical terms in bike insurance
There are several reasons why you should apply
two-wheeler/bike insurance claim exclusions:
You cannot make a claim under the following conditions,
- If your bike policy has expired
- When the bike is used outside India
- The damage is caused by war or any nuclear activity
- There is an electrical or mechanical breakdown
- The rider has consumed alcohol or any other drugs
- The rider does not have a valid driving license
- The bike is used for illegal activities
How to buy two-wheeler/bike insurance?
Fincover gets you the best insurance available in the market,
- Log on to “www.fincover.com”
- Select your bike model
- Enter your registration number
- Choose Buy Insurance or Renew Insurance
- Insurance policies from various insurance companies will be displayed
- Analyze and choose the best policy suited to your needs
- Pay the bike insurance premium using your preferred payment method
You can learn more from our asked questions
A. Bike make and model including CC of its engine
B. IDV specified by the insurance company
C.The geographic location of registration
D. Add-on covers