A user should give primary details about himself while registering with Fincover. We collect information like name, email address, mobile number, credit card details and mailing address. Fincover can also get primary individual details when an individual,
- Visits the site
- Places an order
- Subscribed for newsletter
- Responds to a survey or
- Involves in activities relating to products, services and resources available on the site
The information will be collected only if the user accepts to share the details. A user can refuse to share details but won’t be able to use in certain company-related features and/ or participate in certain activities.
We have built a good data protection system to maintain your personal data and to ensure that your details are safe. Fincover has taken strong measures to safeguard your data from any unauthorized access and also to prevent any third-party access to alter your data.
Fincover will collect non-personal identification information during certain situations that require it. They can include the browser name, computer details or even some technical information related to the product process.
Fincover collects customer information for various reasons as mentioned below,
- The details you share help us to improve our support service and clear user queries better.
- We use it to notify users about special announcements and periodic updates on our website.
- We share basic user information such as name, email address and residential address with advertisement agencies linked with us to serve you ads when you visit our site.
- Information given by our users is used for a calculative study on how users behave and make use of our products.
- The feedback we collect from you is very useful for us to improve our site with a better product / service exclusively for you.
On every order you place on our site you will receive updates on your registered email address apart from regular email announcements. Users can also unsubscribe from such emails by following the unsubscribe process given in every email.
We might use any third-party website(s) to maintain our site or to work on certain administrative parts on behalf of Fincover.
- We will share your details with the third-party admin/s for very limited purposes and will get your permission at the beginning of your visit on our site.
- Users can find links and services for insurance companies whose policies are available on our website for purchase. We do not have any authority to modify the content in the websites of insurance companies.
- We do not take any responsibility for any practices followed in the sites that are linked on our site and also on the sites that link to our site.