Compare and Apply for the best Credit Card
Credit cards are convenient financial instruments provided by the banks to the customers using which they purchase things without cash.
What is a Credit Card?
Credit cards are convenient financial instruments provided by the banks to the customers using which the customers can make purchases without cash.
Every credit card comes with a pre-decided credit limit up to which you can spend. You have to repay the amount spent in a billing period – usually a month – on the due date. You can also pay a minimum portion of the bill and roll over the remainder as credit, for which the bank will charge you interest.
Credit cards can be used for making both offline and online transactions. They also give you benefits like reward points, cash-back offers and many more.
With a credit card, you can make purchases even if your bank balance is zero. Of course, you have to pay it back by the due date to avoid a penalty.
Features and Benefits of Credit Cards
Airport lounge service
No fee on transactions
Protection against theft
How to get the perfect credit card?
Interest and charges
Compare the interest rate schemes and fee charges to choose the card that suits your spending pattern.
Each card has a specific set of add-on benefits. The user has to check these benefits individually.
There are different types of rewards a user enjoys using credit cards. The customer can apply for the card which will be most beneficial to them.
Some banks offer welcome gifts to new card customers. However, this is entirely at the discretion of the bank.
Why should you have a credit card?
- Easy to make big purchases and an option to convert the purchase into EMIs
- Interest-free credit period up to 45 days
- All transactions are safe and secure as there is a need for OTP and Pin every time
- Builds up the user’s credit score
- Rewards in the form of cash-back, discounts, fuel vouchers and other benefits
- Acts as a backup during financial emergencies
What are the types of credit cards in India?
Credit card charges
Foreign currency charges
Cash withdrawal charges
Late payment charges
Duplicate statement fee
Over limit fee
ECS / Cheque return charges
Eligibility to buy credit cards
- Must be a citizen of India
- Must be more than 18 years old
- Must be either salaried or self-employed
- Minimum income to apply for credit cards varies from bank to bank
- Good credit score (generally more than 750)
Documents required to apply for credit card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- Salary statement
- IT returns
- Utility bills
Why should you apply for credit cards
There are several reasons why you should apply at Fincover
How to apply for credit cards at Fincover?
- Log onto “Fincover.com”
- Select the “Loans & Deposits” tab and click on “Banking Products” to choose “Credit Cards”
- Enter the required information
- Upon providing the information, you can see credit card options from multiple banks
- Compare, analyse and apply for the best card that suits your requirements.
- Submit the necessary documents, and the application will be forwarded to the bank concerned. A representative from the bank will call you soon for documentation.
WRITE A REVIEW
4.4 / 5
Based on 1022 reviews