Canara Robeco Mutual Funds
In the dynamic landscape of Indian finance, Canara Robeco Mutual Fund stands tall as a beacon of stability and growth. With a rich history, a legacy of achievements, and a forward-looking vision, Canara Robeco Mutual Funds stands as a reliable partner in your financial journey.
History of Canara Robeco Mutual Funds
It was established as Canbank Mutual Fund originally in 1986. Since its inception, the joint venture between Canara Bank and Robeco has delivered superior returns to their investors, being the default choice of partner for wealth creation
In 2007, Canara Bank partnered with Robeco group and the product was renamed as Canara Robeco Mutual Funds. Combining the experience of Canara’s banking with Robeco’s investment management, Canara Robeco is the leading choice of individuals. With over 3 decades of experience, Canara Robeco boasts a rich legacy of navigating market cycles and delivering consistent returns. Canara Robeco has over 89+ million customers and over 10,855+ branches in India, it has also been rated AAA * by CRISIL (Indian arm of S&P)
Canara Robeco envisions itself as the most trusted and respected mutual fund house in India, empowering investors to achieve their financial goals.
Their mission is to offer a comprehensive spectrum of high-performing mutual fund schemes catering to diverse risk appetites and investment horizons.
Achievements and awards
- Best Large Cap Fund Winner at Morningstar Fund Awards 2021
- Winner of Best Fund House (Equity)at Morningstar Fund Awards 2021
- Top Performing Funds at Canara Robeco Mutual Funds
The company offers diverse category of funds for the benefit of users according to their financial goals,
List of top performing funds
|Fund Name (Direct-Growth)
|Canara Robeco Small Cap Fund
|Canara Robeco Infrastructure Fund
|Canara Robeco ELSS Tax Saver Fund
|Canara Robeco Emerging Equities Fund
|Canara Robeco Flexi Cap Fund
|Canara Robeco Dynamic Bond Fund
|Canara Robeco Corporate Bond Fund
|Canara Robeco Short Duration Fund
|Canara Robeco Ultra Short Term Fund
|Canara Robeco Income Fund
|Canara Robeco Equity Hybrid Fund
|Canara Robeco Conservative Hybrid Fund
|Canara Robeco Balanced Advantage Fund
|Canara Robeco Flexi Hybrid Equity Fund
Advantages of Investing with Tata Mutual Funds
- Strong Legacy: Backed by the legacy of Canara Bank and Robeco, they bring together a wealth of experience, expertise, and trust.
- Diverse and Comprehensive Solutions: Their wide range of investment products caters to different risk profiles and financial objectives, ensuring there’s an option for every investor.
- Research-Driven Approach: Every investment decision is backed by thorough research and analysis, ensuring a disciplined and informed approach to managing funds.
- Customer-Centric Services: They are known for their personalized services, easy-to-use platforms, and educational resources to ensure complete financial empowerment of their customers.
How to Invest in the Tata Mutual Funds Online?
To invest in a Tata Mutual Fund from the comfort of your home, just follow these quick and easy steps:
- Log in to your Fincover account.
- Complete the KYC verification process by Uploading valid documentation and identity proofs as per requirements.
- Click on Mutual Funds under investments, enter a few details
- Select the best Canara Robeco scheme as per your investment horizon and risk appetite.
- If you’re making a lump sum investment, click on the ‘Buy Now’ option.
- If you are starting an SIP (Systematic Investment Plan), select ‘Start SIP’.
- Tata Mutual Fund
- Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
- PPFAS Mutual Fund
- Nippon India Mutual Fund
- HSBC Mutual Fund
- SBI Mutual Fund
- Edelweiss Mutual Fund
- PGIM India Mutual Fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- Bandhan Mutual Fund
- Quantum Mutual Fund
- HDFC Mutual Fund
- Axis Mutual Fund
- ITI Mutual Fund
- Kotak Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- Aditya Birla Sunlife Mutual Fund
- DSP Mutual Funds
- Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Sundaram Mutual Fund
- Invesco Mutual Fund
- Taurus Mutual Fund
- Whiteoak Capital Mutual Fund
- Quant Mutual Fund
- JM Financial MF
- UTI Mutual Fund
- Baroda BNP Paribas MF
- Franklin Templeton MF
- Union Mutual Fund