Introduction to SMFG India Credit (Formerly Fullerton India)
SMFG India Credit (Formerly Fullerton India) is a registered NBFC ICC with the RBI and a part of SMBC group. They provide innovative and flexible financial solutions to individuals and businesses in India. With their broad range of experience, SMFG India Credit brings a vision for excellence and a mission to foster economic growth through accessible and transparent credit offerings.
SMFG India Credit which is now one of the most reputable financial institutions globally, commenced operations in 2007. SMFC India credit is made up for two entities with Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group holding 74.9% stakes and Fullerton Financial Holdings holding the remaining 25.1%
It now has presence in over 720 towns and villages, and a employee headcount of over 16000. They focus on the underserved and unserved segment. Their journey is marked by a relentless commitment to providing innovative credit solutions while adhering to the highest standards of integrity and customer service. They are ISO 27001certified for Information security.
- Establishment (2007): Fullerton India, now known as SMFG India Credit, was founded in 2007, marking the beginning of its journey in the Indian financial services sector.
- Pan-India Presence (2010): By 2010, Fullerton India had expanded its operations across India, establishing a wide network of branches and touchpoints, ensuring accessibility for customers nationwide.
- Diverse Product Portfolio (2012): Fullerton India significantly expanded its product offerings, providing a comprehensive range of financial solutions, including personal loans, business loans, and housing finance.
- Rapid Growth (2015): In 2015, Fullerton India experienced remarkable growth, establishing itself as a prominent player in the Indian non-banking financial company (NBFC) landscape.
- Rebranding to SMFG India Credit (2021): In 2021, Fullerton India underwent a rebranding, aligning itself with its parent company, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG). This transition marked a new phase in the company’s journey.
Vision and Mission
Finnable NBFC’s vision and mission represent their unwavering commitment to transforming financial services, making them accessible, transparent, and tailored to the needs of every customer.
Vision: Continuously invest in technology and digital capabilities to enhance customer experience.To be the preferred credit partner for individuals and businesses in India, known for excellence, innovation, and financial inclusivity.
Mission: To provide accessible and transparent credit solutions that drive economic growth, financial empowerment, and customer satisfaction.
Products and Services
At SMFG India Credit, we offer a comprehensive suite of credit products and services designed to meet the unique financial needs of our customers:
SMFG India’s personal loans are tailored to provide individuals with the funds they need to fulfill their dreams and address financial needs, from education to travel, medical expenses, and more. They offer competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
SMFG India’s business loans cater to the capital requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and larger corporations. They understand the diverse needs of businesses and offer loans with flexible terms and quick approval processes.
Buying a home is a significant milestone, and our home loans make it easier. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or looking to upgrade your residence, their home loans come with competitive rates and convenient repayment options.
For businesses looking to expand, invest in infrastructure, or fund working capital, our commercial loans provide a reliable financial solution. They understand the dynamic nature of businesses and offer tailored loans to meet those needs.
Owning a vehicle is made easier with our vehicle loans. They offer loans for two-wheelers and commercial vehicles with competitive interest rates and quick approval processes.
Loan against Securities
Loan against securities allows you to take loans by mortgaging security assets such as Shares, Mutual Funds, ETFs, & Bonds to get a line of credit. Get amounts ranging from 5 lakhs to 20 crores at floating interest rates from 9 % to 18%. Pay interest only on the amount utilized
SMFG India Credit is an ideal partner for your financial journey. Their journey, vision, and mission are dedicated to making credit accessible, innovative, and beneficial for everyone. If you wish to avail any loans, SMFG India credit is one of the readily available companies you can trust upon.
Toll-Free: 1800 103 6001
(Note: The content provided is a creative representation and may not include all the specific details of SMFG’s current status. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, please refer to the official SMFG website.)