United India General Insurance
United India Insurance Company was incorporated in 1938. After the nationalisation of the General Insurance business in India in 1972, 12 Indian Insurance companies, 4 Co-operative societies, and Indian business of 5 foreign insurance companies merged with the United India insurance company to create a giant entity.
After the nationalisation, the company registered phenomenal growth with over 2009 Offices and providing over 1.74 customers from all segments of the society. From bullock carts to even satellites, there are multitude of insurance options available. They have the distinction of designing covers for giant customers like ONGC, GMR Hyderabad International Airport, and Tirupati Devasthanam.
With their Pan-India presence, they are able to cater to the needs of people living in even tier-2 and tier-3 towns through their micro-offices.
To become the most trusted and preferred General Insurance Provider in India. Benefit all customers and Stakeholders To become a great place to work To be recognized for contribution to the society through their contribution.
To Provide Insurance Cover to everyone and ensure they are satisfied. To contribute their bit in the growth of Indian economy
- SKOCH AWARD FOR ICT BASED INNOVATION FOR M-POWER
- SKOCH Award 2018 – Best in Class Crop Insurance Program
- Best Insurance Company in implementing the Govt. Health Schemes
Our Product Portfolio
United India Two Wheeler Insurance
Riding with an insurance policy is a must for all the bike riders, according to Indian Motor Laws. Having a proper bike insurance policy protects you from legal liability and also protects you from damages to your vehicle and bodily harm. United India Insurance offers Package Policy and Liability Only Policy for all the two wheeler riders. Moreover, you can also enhance the coverage with a range of add-ons.
- It covers the third party in the event of an accident.
- Personal Accident cover for the owner driver for a specified sum insured.
- Own Damage to the bike due to accidents, natural disasters and terrorist activity.
- Liability to third parties bodily injury and or death and property damage.
- Wear and Tear of the vehicle
- War and nuclear incidents
- Intoxicated Driving
- Claims arising out of the geographical limits
- Driving without a valid license
United India Car Insurance
While a car may be a luxury reducing our travel time and allowing us to have our own enjoyable moments, one cannot ignore the possible risks coming with it. For example, an accident or any unfortunate event like burglary can have a devastating effect on your finances. It is the reason why the government has made Car Insurance mandatory for every car owner in this Country.
When it comes to car insurance policies, United India offers third party as well as package policy to its policyholder’s at the most affordable premiums rates in the market. These car insurance plans can be easily purchased online through their own website or from insurance aggregator sites like Fincover. To get enhanced protection, one can also buy riders along with the package policies at affordable pricing to give you peace of mind.
- It protects the policyholder from legal liability to third parties through injuries, damages or death
- It also protects the owner driver of the insured car from death and disability. It is commonly referred to as personal accident cover.
- Coverage for Third Party liability goes upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs and Personal Accident cover is upto Rs. 15 Lakhs as per government mandate
- Own Damage to the car due to accidents, natural disasters, burglary, fire, and terrorism
- Third Party Liability like damage, death, and disability
- 100% Personal Accident coverage for death and permanent disability and 50% coverage for loss of a limb or an eye
- Contractual Obligations
- War or any nuclear accidents
- Loss due to normal wear and tear
- Usage beyond the geographically permissible limits
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving without a valid license
Geographical Extension – By paying an additional premium of Rs 500 per vehicle in case of Package Policy and Rs. 100 for Third Party Liability policy, you can get geographical extension in places like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Maldives
Personal Accident Cover for employees and passengers
Electrical /Electronic Fittings – Avail coverage by paying 4% value of such fittings
CNG/LPG Bi-Fuel Kits – Avail coverage by paying 4% value of such kits
Fiberglass Fuel Tanks – An additional premium of Rs. 50 for OD Cover
United India Insurance has more than 3100+ Network Garages,
- File an FIR
- Contact the insurer and inform about the accident
- Take the care to the garage at this point the Surveyor will inspect the damages and report back to the insurer
- Arrange the documents (Cashless Claim form, Registration Certificate of the vehicle, License, Policy copy, FIR, ID proof)
- After the claim verification, the amount will be settled in a cashless way in the network garage or reimburse to you in other cases.