Car Insurance Renewal
Car insurance is a legal contract between the insurance company and you, the car owner, that protects you if your vehicle is damaged or stolen.
As per the law, to drive your car on public roads you should have valid insurance against third-party liability. In your own interest you should have an Own-damage cover. The combination of the two is called Motor Comprehensive policy.
Why should you renew your car insurance?
Why renew at Fincover?
- Fincover is a fast-growing online insurance brokerage site in India.
- We have the best user interface experience. It is easy to buy and renew policies.
- Fincover’s process of renewing car insurance is transparent.
- Fincover helps you swap insurance providers if you want to.
- Choose from a range of add-on covers to your car insurance on renewal at Fincover.
- Fincover helps you get your claims easily.
How to renew a car insurance policy at Fincover?
- Login to “fincover”
- Click on the Renewal tab
- Enter primary details such as name, contact details and vehicle details
- Select the add-on covers you want
- Complete the payment process
- Check for renewal confirmation in your registered email id. Make a printout for your reference.