Niva Bupa Health Insurance
Niva Bupa formerly known as Max Bupa Health Insurance is a joint venture between Fettle Tone LLP and UK based healthcare services company, Bupa Singapore Holdings. NIVA Bupa offers a wide range of health insurance plans that caters to a vast section of the society. Presently NIVA Bupa offers health plans for individuals, families, senior citizens, women, and children.
With an impeccable Claim Settlement of over 11000 crores, Niva Bupa stands tall among the health insurers in the country. They have partnered with over 8600+ hospitals through which you can seek cashless treatment.
Niva Bupa aspires to become the most admired health insurance company by securing the health of the customers at every turn.
Niva Bupa aspires to create a healthier community in India and is continuously raising the bar by bringing innovation in their offerings and keeping their promises to the customers.
- Economic Times Best Brands 2019
- Best Health Insurance Company in the year 2018 by ITRRCT
- Golden Peacock Award 2015 for Innovation of the year
Niva Bupa is the one of the fastest growing insurance provider in India. Niva Bupa provides a wide range of health insurance plans to suit every need. Having insured over 70 Lakhs + lives, Niva Bupa has earned the trust of Indian populace within a short period since their establishment. They have a claim settlement ratio of 92% along with an impeccable cashless claim processing time of 30 minutes. They have tie-ups with over 8600+ network hospitals, so getting cashless treatment is very easy. Every medical need, claims assistance, and other insurance process are done through digital solutions, so you need not worry about time delay and get ready for a wonderful insurance experience.
Niva Bupa has a range of health insurance plans for individuals, families, and senior citizens. They have curated comprehensive health plans with people’s needs at the forefront. They have regular medical insurance plans along with wellness plans and plans for specific needs.
- Accident Care
- Medical Coverage for hospitalization
- Pre-and Post-hospitalization expenses for a specified number of days
- Hospital Room rent and ICU charges without sub-limits
- Domiciliary treatment
- Day Care treatment
- Cashless Health Checkups
- Ambulance charges
- Organ Donor Expenses
- Sports Injuries
- Injuries due to immoral acts
- War Injuries
- Self-inflicted injuries
- Sexually Transmitted diseases
- Dental treatment unless cancer/acute trauma related
Gone are the tedious processes of visiting the health insurance company or running behind insurance agents. Now, you can buy your health insurance policy in a simple way like you order food from a food app. The process of buying insurance online has become completely transparent, efficient, and even very cost-effective with minimal paperwork and no intermediaries. Just follow the below mentioned simple steps to buy plans of your choice at Niva Bupa,
- Visit Nivabupa.com
- Know your requirements
- Click on View Plans
- Among all the plans, choose the one that fits your needs
- Pay the premium online
- After purchase, the company will send the policy documents to your registered email address4
Alternatively, you can also buy Niva Health Insurance plans at Fincover.com,
- Visit Fincover.com
- Under Insurance Companies, select Niva Bupa
- Explore the plans and check the one that fits your needs
- Click on Buy Plan and complete the purchase
- Cashless Medical Treatment from over 8000+ Network Hospitals
- Coverage of Pre- and Post-hospitalization expenses
- No Claim Bonus
- Cashless Medical Checkup Facility
- Co-payment option available
- Discounts upto 30% on renewal premiums
- Refill coverage benefits
Under Section 80D of the Income Tax act, individuals can claim deductions on the premiums paid. The maximum limit of tax deduction is Rs. 25000 and for senior citizens, it is Rs. 50000. Expenses eligible for deduction include premium, preventive health check-up cost, and medical expenditure for a senior citizen who is not on a health insurance.
- Locate the nearest network hospital on their mobile app (Niva Bupa Health App)
- Collect the health insurance forms from the hospital. Fill and submit them back to the hospital. At the time of admission, you will have to provide the insurance details along with the ID card
- Once the documents are received, the insurance company will review them and will either approve or reject the claim based on the course of treatment
- Normally, cashless claims are processed in 30 minutes by Niva Bupa