New India Assurance General Insurance
New India Assurance founded in the year 1919 has its presence over 26 countries worldwide with headquarters at Mumbai. They have been the market leader in the general insurance segment with respect to reserves & net worth for over 50 years.
With over 2214 offices spread across the country, and 15249 employees and over 1 Lakh agents, New India Assurance is one of the largest general insurance providers in the country. As on 31st March 2021, Net worth of the company stands at Rs.36451 crores. The company was nationalized in 1973.
New India Assurance aspires to be the most trusted and respected non insurance service provider in India and throughout the world
The company is striving hard to provide financial security to everyone in the society by providing Insurance products at an affordable premium
- Rated B++ Stable FSR Rating and bbb+ Stable ICR Outlook by AM BEST Company
- AAA /Stable rating by CRISIL in 2014
- Outlook Money Gold Award 2018-19
- Fintelekt Insurance Awards 2017
- Best General Insurance Company in BFSI Awards 2017
New India Assurance Car Insurance
At New India Assurance, you can find two types of covers for your cars – Liability only Policy and Package Policy. Liability only policy covers third party liability for bodily damage and injury or death of the third party. Liability only policy provides coverage upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs for private and commercial cars.
Package policy covers the damage of the insurance holder’s vehicle in an accident in addition to the third party liability.
- Zero Depreciation Cover
- No Claim Bonus cover
- Return to invoice cover
- Roadside Assistance Cover
- Personal Belongings cover
New India Assurance Bike Insurance
New India Assurance provides insurance for Scooters & Motorcycles. As per Motor Vehicles act, it is mandatory for every two vehicle owners to own an insurance policy whenever they ply on road. New India Assurance provides two types of cover
- Liability only policy – Covers damage to third parties only. Personal Accident cover for owner-driver is also included
- Package Policy – This covers damage to the own vehicle in addition to the third party cover
- Fire, Burglary, and Lightning
- Burglary, Theft,
- Riot and Strike
- Terrorist Acts
- Natural disasters
- Wear and Tear
- Consequential Loss
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Usage of Vehicles for illegal purposes
- Loss due to war and any internal strife in the country
New India Assurance Health Insurance
New India Assurance has a diverse range of health insurance policies for Individuals, Family, and senior citizens. With an impressive claim settlement ratio of 97% and heavy discounts on premium, you can bank on them for your health insurance needs. By availing Health Insurance plans at a modest premium, you can get excellent coverage in 2034 Network hospitals and be at peace.
- Jan Arogya Bima Policy – Policy designed for poorer sections of society. The sum insured is restricted per insured person to Rs. 5000.
- Janata Mediclaim Policy – It’s a simplified insurance policy that provides reimbursement of hospitalization charges. The policy can be purchased for a sum insured for Rs. 50000 or Rs. 75000.
- New India Asha Kiran – This cover is for parents with only girl children, Maximum of two dependent daughters can be covered with the policy. The sum insured bands available are 2, 3, 5, and 8 Lakhs INR.
- New India Floater Mediclaim – This cover can be availed by people aged between 18-65 years and children from 3 months to 25 years can be covered if they are financially dependent. Sum insured bands available are INR 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, and 15 Lakhs. 2-6 members can be included in this policy
- Senior Citizen Mediclaim – This policy is applicable for senior citizens aged 60 and above and it reimburses the Hospitalisation Expenses for Illness/ Injury sustained. The sum Insured bands available are 1 Lakh and 1.5 Lakh. Expenses for Ayush are admissible up to 25% of the sum insured.