Manipal Cigna Insurance
ManipalCigna Health Insurance Company is a joint venture between the Manipal Group and U.S.-based Cigna Corporation. Manipal Group is a major player in healthcare delivery and higher education in India. They have more than 27+ hospitals across the country and a pool of 4000 doctors and serve nearly 4 million patients a year. They have the distinction of being the most reputed and trusted hospital in India. Cigna group has been in the health service industry for more than 225 years.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Manipal Cigna has a pan India presence with 47 branches and several distributors across 177 cities in India.
They have made significant inroads into the Indian Insurance sector with a wide array of comprehensive health Insurance plans that provide easy access to healthcare. Their plans are available for individuals, family, and groups. Within a few years of its establishment, Manipal Cigna has climbed to the top as one of the best health insurance providers in India.
To be the most preferred and vibrant insurance company satisfying the expectations of the customers and shareholders
To Champion their customers’ wishes and be the leading insurance provider at all times.
- Manipal Cigna has been certified as the Great Place to work in the year 2022.
- Economic Times Best Promising Brands in the year 2015.
Our Product Portfolio
Manipal Cigna Health Insurance
A Health Insurance policy is a must for every individual to protect their life savings from draining out on medical expenses. Manipal Cigna understands the importance of health insurance and has carved out plans that could serve people from all segments of society.
They offer a number of health insurance plans that cover a number of health-related risks,
The process of paying hospital bills out of pocket and getting a refund from the insurance company later by filing a claim is called reimbursement
- Settle the hospital bills.
- Download and fill the claim form and submit all the hospital bills and medical tests copies.
- Submit all the documents to the nearest Manipal Cigna branch.
- Once your claim is processed, your reimbursement amount will be credited directly to the bank.
Cashless Claim is a process where Manipal Cigna directly settles the bill directly with the hospital,
- For planned hospitalization, report to the hospital desk 48 hours to admission, for emergency situation, report to the TPA desk within 24 hours of admission.
- Your preauthorization form and medical records will be submitted by the hospital directly to ManipalCigna.
- After assessing the claim request, an initial approval will be given to you.
- After the treatment, the hospital will submit the final bill to the insurer.
- After the final assessment of your claim request, the hospital will submit your final bill to the insurer.
- Deducting a partial amount that you have to pay out of your hand, the insurer will settle the claim with the hospital directly.